20 yr old guy talking to a 16 yr old girl?

I caught my now ex talking and exchanging nudes with a 16 year old. They apparently hooked up at a party and she says she was planning to have sex with him. Then he tells me he wouldn't have followed through with it and it was all talk. Comments? I just find it wrong considering where they both are in their lives and how she's just having her sweet 16 and he's in his 3rd year in college.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• He's an idiot. You've done well to make him your ex. If I were her parent I'd appreciate a tip from you that your ex intends to %#&^ their daughter.

• Yeah, he needs to be careful whether age of consent
    she is still considered a minor..

• You know it's wrong, why waste your time asking people for validation on your ex's actions.

• not really that big of an age gap but he prolly shouldn't

• Pictures are illegal, but other than that no problem.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's none of your business. You can't control what or who he does.

• Ewwwww. Call him out on his pedo daddy instinct. Maybe he'll see reason.

• Well it might be illegal depending on the state. In most states there is a minimum age. Most that have 16 as the age of consent limit the guy to a few years older than her or it is statutory rape