What should I do when she cancels a date?

For every 10 dates I go on 8 will probably cancel. I'm getting tired of it. A girl cancelled on me this morning telling me she has some work event today and won't be able to make it. I know she gets off at 5. I set the date for 7:30 originally, but said we could go later if it works better for her. We just texted the night before? I just don't get it. I'm dying to find a girl who sets herself apart from the rest of the girls, and is actually dependable and doesn't make dumb excuses and play games all the time. Guys aren't as dumb as you think we are.

It's just irritating. It's the same with every girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont expect anything man. People always flake at the last minute for a number reason. Just pay less attention to her and give her -10 points for it, even if it was a genuine excuse. Be glad she called though, most of the time, they dont even contact you

What Girls Said 1

• You should stop giving her more chances.

• This is the first time with her. Should I just ignore her now. I attempted to reschedule, but we couldn't agree to a day. I really think she needs to be the one to put in the effort now.

What Guys Said 2

• i usully start looking for someone else when they blow me off like that. always suddenly busy and can't reschedule until a week later

• You should panic.