Why can make post about this?

Why can't we make a post about talking to the members of the opposite sex? Like what if (in my case i would be wanting to chat with a girl) a girl wants to get to know me better to decide if we live close enough to date. Why is that?

Story short I see these kind of questions come up on here. It got me curious.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Because this isn't that type of site. If you want to message someone, then just message them. Why do you need to make a whole post about that?

• i did not get it... if you like someone.. just pm her..

• Why dont you private message her? This isn't a dating site.

What Guys Said 3

• Because this is not a dating site. It is a site for guys and girls to ask each other questions about relationships and sex and stuff that the opposite sex can comment on for the benefit of all. If you want to hook up then go to a dating site of which there are loads... If you get a connection with someone and they message you then all well and good but don't go pestering people...

• if u mean just chattin wid a gal, without includin anything sexual... guess it'd b ok, no?

• This isn't a dating website.