• Opinion
    4% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)22% (5)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The concept of "feminine" is a social construct. This means that it varies based on society, the current culture values, and so on. For example, before WWII, pink was perceived as a masculine color, and blue a feminine color. However, after Hitler used pink to mark people who were homosexual for his concentration camps, pink became a color that men wanted to avoid in fear of the association or being perceived as less "manly."

So the concept of what constitutes as feminine is not stagnant.

However, feminine view or concepts that tie into femininity are communication, gathering, "we," maintaining norms and values, people are equal participants in a process, let's all tell our sides as we all have information and can pool together our resources, people create their own reality, circular vision, groups, communicate WITH as opposed TO, and the aim to create continuity.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• All of the above can contribute to being feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firstly being female would help I guess!

0|0
    0|1
  • umm.. boobs?

0|0
    0|2
  • All of the above can

0|0
    0|1
  • er smell her style the way she acts the way she holds a cup of tea the way she looks over the way she playswith hair the way she doesn't swear
    the way she moves the little things tat she doesn't know about like the way she looks when u ask her a question and she's thinking... it could be a cute look that makes you melt..

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• All of those options.

0|0
    0|0
  • more looks than anything else i reckon. i don't think a guy can be feminine, no matter how he behaves. there is a word for guys who behave like women, but "feminine" is not that word

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a general attitude, not a specific factor.
    Also, it's a very fickle concept.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who act like wimps...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sissy-like behaviour.

0|1
    1|1
  • A) They are a girl with a sausage wallet
    B) They are a guy who acts like a cowardly bitch.

0|0
    1|1
  • If they sissy! lel

0|1
    1|1