Guys, your attractive, you catch my attention, I want to say hi but?

I don't know what you will say if I approach. If I went up to you or your friend (saying you already left the gym) and tell your friend I think your cute and we should talk, what would you think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Using a friend as postman, depending upon the context I'd think you would be one of these:
    (a) shy
    (b) immature
    (c) insecure

Just relax, we are all people and very much alike. If you say "Hi", I'm sure your crush you say "Hi" back, but you really want some tips about what you could keep the conversation going on later, so here are some questions to be thought of in order to find inspiration for your talk:

- Where did you meet him? Any place in special?
    - Do you have some activity or classes in common?
    - Do you know his online profile? Sports? Hobbies? Tastes?
    - Do you have acquaintances in common? Why not talking in group to break the ice? It's a way to reach him "safely".

The rest is up to your imagination. Don't be shy and don't be afraid of anything, dear. Someone once told me that the "no" we already have, so we have nothing to lose in trying to talk to people.

Wish you good luck!

• Wow, thanks! That is quiet the answer. i actually just saw him at the gym. I am just wondering what to do if I get in that situation. :) He was a very attractive guy and would have loved the chance to get to know him but I have not seen him again, yet.

What Guys Said 13

• I would laugh and wonder why you didn't just tell me yourself! In a good way of course, I would probably return the favour by telling that friend to tell you I would be happy to talk too. Or I would just go up to you next time I saw you and say hi.

• You could do that, but if you think you have a shot I'm sure he'd be much happier if you talked to him. At least that way you can gauge whether he returns the interest or not right there.

• I don't know I am not sure. Why would you say that anyways?

• Hmm. In most cases, it's best to be direct. I'd think of it as the "personal touch", and there's no misunderstanding your intent. Personally, I'd be flattered and would gladly talk to you.

• why is it so easy to think of this stuff of what you should do but following through is always so much harder. I chickened out and never said anything.

• I would wait for you to look at me and I would approach you myself.

• I am in the same situation ^^ Except, of course, I like girls instead of guys...

• Tell him he's cute and you wanna talk? This makes him amazed and he'll try to not to flee you away so he will make the conversation remain, himself.

• i would think your easy and try to smash if your hot. i probably would loose respect for you telling my friend instead of taking to me but if your hot i would still hookup with you regardless

• I will think you're awesome

• I would simply think that u lack confidence ,,,,, but its ok.

• It happened to me many times... I will think you to cockroach me... I will take it as compliment...

• It would be a dream come true. Thank you.

• I would very flattered. It shows me that I'm attractive enough to be intimidating.