What do guys notice first about girls?

I'm asking girls and boys for their opinions for this one :)

• Looks
  • Personality
  • Social Status (how popular)

Most Helpful Guy

• I said personality because I think body languague, clothing/hair choice and such which are physical indicaters of personality click pretty fast. They are the things which potentially draw my attention for long enough to consider actual attractiveness.. and of course once attraction has formed and a conversation is stuck a lack of personality if a right off, a lack of looks isn't.

What Guys Said 11

• As much as I'd like to say personality, I won't really know that until I spend some time with someone. There has to be some chemistry there or it won't work.

• How body language, style and face.

• It's impossible to notice personality first.

• I notice her beauty first like eyes and face but mostly eyes then personality

• I don't care what anyone says, it's looks, when any guy first sees a girl they don't walk up to them with their eyes closed and tell a joke to see their sense of humour. That's the thing anyone will notice first. Unless some disability restricts that of course.

• Looks are what attracts us, personality is what makes us stay.

Social status doesn't mean shit.

• looks duh...

• looks of course

• Looks (unless you're blind)

• Looks, obviously. Unless you're blind. Not even a psychologist can figure someone's personality out before noticing their physical appearance. Naturally, women think they can, lol. Wonder why so many of you end up with muscular studs who treat you like shit.

• almost always, the first impression is made with looks. Doesn't mean you have to be super-model stylish but you generally have to look good enough for guy to approach you and find out about the important things like personality.

What Girls Said 3

• (laughing)
    The exact same thing "I" notice = Vote A with smiles xo

• that's what gets noticed about me

• Looks for sure. Men are visual. Woman not so much. If they aren't attracted then its a no go no matter how nice she is. Where as women cam find a man more attractive after she's talked to him.

• You say that, but men also have fewer minimum physical requirements than women.

• I'm tired of listening to that stereotype again and again. You can look at some of the polls on this site. They say that women are just as visual as men.

• The polls are for groups. It doesn't do individual. I said, I have never turned down a guy for those reasons alone. Maybe you have. I haven't though.