How often should we hang out?

My ex-gf and I have started dating again after she broke up with me 2 months ago. Were taking things rather slow. I just dont know how often I should see her. I still love this girl to death, but dont want to come off as clingy. We used to hang out almost every day and she lives 5 minutes from me. I'm really happy were seeing eachother again, and I know it sounds strange right now, but I do see myself spending the rest of my life with this girl. She calls me a lot to talk and weve hung out a few times in the past couple of weeks including dates out. She called me yesterday to swing by my house and say hi, but I didn't pick up the first time. I called her back and we ended up hanging out for a bit, going to Timmys and talking in the park. Last weekend I asked her if she would like to go to diner with me, she said yes and we confimed a date for this Wednesday. Then I was reading some relationship articles saying that girls love surprizes, and I was planning on phoning her in the evening to ask if she wanted to go see a movie with me. I dont know when I should do it during the week tho. I was going to do it today, but I already saw her yesterday. Thursday she is busy going to a party, and Friday I can't because I'm hanging with friends and if I say I can't come hang out theyll know I'm hanging with her. And FYI they dont like her very much because of how she treated me at the end of our relationship and dont like that I'm seeing her again. They hate it! So how often should I see her and is it weird to just phone her and say you want to go out, and pop at her front door to take her to a movie?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just dont see her and get over it 😉

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.