What kind of white guy do black women like?

This is mainly a question for black women but if you know a black woman that is into white guys, you can answer too.

Most black women don't like white guys but the ones that do go for ones that are really into black subculture or they are the white guilt types. Are those type of guys the only ones they like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to white guys ever since I remember. Sometimes, I feel bad with myself because of my attraction towards them...
    I don't have a type, I just don't like "wangstas". I can't stand them.

• Even white guys dont like white guys who act like gangstas.

• Why do you feel bad about it? Is it you or other people making you feel that way?

• I feel guilty. And I feel that I should be attracted to black guys. It's just me, nobody tells me this.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really care. I just want a guy who likes me and thinks I'm attractive. I had a white boyfriend and I guys he was average white guy-ish. Wasn't into black subculture or anything.

• NOT WIGGERS

What Guys Said 1