Am I overthinking his behaviour too soon?

I've been dating this amazing guy for 7 weeks now. He's been a gentleman and respectful from day one. He's a lovely guy. We met on a dating site, I was just about to delete it when I met him and after we had our first date I deleted it which was a decision not based on meeting him. Anyway, so things have been moving slowly but wonderfully, it's great. I love spending nights and days with him. I've met all his friends now and they knew all about me before I met them which was nice to know, I've now even got a toothbrush at his place lol. Anyway things are great!! BUT he still has the dating site we met on? I wonder why...
I try not to think about it too much but I do wonder, if he's seeing or talking to other girls... ? It could be he hasn't bothered to delete it or something innocent but I just don't want to get hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• You are definitely overthinking it.

What Guys Said 2

• Some people use dating sites to meet friends. Have you talked to him about it?

• It sounds like you're exclusive, but have you had that conversation with him?

• I haven't brought up my concern about him still being on the dating site no. I'm worried I might seem needy

What Girls Said 1

• why not just ask him about it?