Guys, do you actually like to cuddle?

Or do you just put up with it? What's your favorite cuddling position?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it because I like physical contact with my girlfriend. Usually spooning her is really nice but I also like it when she gets really close to me, facing me, and puts an arm and a leg around me.

What Guys Said 20

• Are you kidding! My ex was convinced I loved cuddling more than sex. Basicly at any point where I can cuddle is the best cuddling postition. Its just awesome. Actually they have done a survey asking what was the most important thing you would want in a wife, 70% of the men surveyed said she had to be a cuddler.

• I like it but i don't pressure a girl to do it. My favorite cuddling position is laying down girl laying on my chest while I hold her while watching tv.

• Cuddling is so great! Don't let guys tell you otherwise. Spooning as the two of you fall asleep, holding each other's hands/arms - that's the best

• I would but it will never happen, so no comments.

• Yep some of us actually like just cuddling without going any further. Laying down together with our legs crossed caressing her body, and feeling the warmth. I feel like I'm protecting her and being intimate at the same time

• Yea I like to cuddle, I like the feeling of her body up against mine. Either laying behind her with my arms around her. Or me laying on my back with her head laying on my chest.

• Love it. I don't know that I have a favorite position, though.

• not sure what its called, but the position where I'm behind her, and she is curled into my body, my pelvis to hers.

• i love. i love cuddling a woman from behind her, i feel like im protecting her, I like being the Knight!

• It's good...

• i do. any guy who says he doesn't is secretly gay. nothing better then waking up and grabbing and a handful of titty

• I put up with it, but i dont really like it.

• I love it to be honest.

• Cuddling is a prelude to sex. Or a postlude.

• Yes, I really enjoy it.

• I think I would love to cuddle.

• if she's attractive and i get to grope her tits. oterh than that we can really sleep well

• Yes, yes, yes.

• nope. most men dont

• if the girl smells nice sure. big spoon