Guys, is this a okay outfit for a second date that's going to be a double date?

Obviously I will be wearing a different bra so it doesn't show

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly dude, And don't take this the wrong way, But, I think its really bad :/.
    I mean, From the front, The size of those clothes just completely drowns out your figure, And because of the black on black, it really just looks bad, At first i actually thought it was a guy :/.
    And from the back It honestly looks like your shirt has been ripped in half. In my opinion, It looks like a very bad top. Which is a shame because it ruins which is quite obviously a beautiful figure.
    So yeah, Just change the top and you will be fine in my opinion, Like i said, its just a massive thing that looks like its been ripped in half, Seriously, It looks like the type of top a budget whore would wear whilst picking up guys on the street, and im not trying to insult you here, it just looks bad.
    All the best on your date matey ! :)

What Guys Said 7

• the front was fine. then I clicked the second link, wtf hahaa. unless you're going clubbing then I don't see why anyone would wear that on a second date, that is double, and most likely casual I assume, if anything not too crazy.

• Yeah I think it's a nice outfit. It's casual and dressy and different.

• If you're going to some fancy meal or party. Doesn't look too appropriate for a general outing. In the case of something 'upmarket' black is always a sophisticated colour. Looks good!

• I think so. It's pretty cute !

• id bang you if thats what your asking

• I do not think the back is good. The front is good though.

• lose the bra.