I have never had a girlfriend but I want to know how I can be a really good boyfriend a girl would feel comfortable with and glad to have?

How should i act around her. What do i do for her. How do i communicate with her?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• act yourself... being yourself shows the women that our comfortable enough to be yourself. a lot of guys be putting a front on when they start talking to a female. let It be known who you really are. always be honest, honesty and great communication will lead to a great relationship... be interested to planning to do things together and no it doesn't have to be expensive, a ride to a beautiful lake looking at stars is romantic and shows your creative... don't be too stuck on yourself... accept her flaws a lot of women has them there things we don't like about our body but when a men embrace it we get more comfortable and feel secure... now don't jump into a relationship so quick date a little you can have many options while dating take your time and explore what you want from a women jumping into a relationship so quick because the female wants you to will cause problems because you haven't really explore what you really wanted. its not to ask questions and be curious its for your safety and knowledge and most in important USE PROTECTION!!! GET TESTED AS WELL!!! Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice.

What Girls Said 3

• Be yourself.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • All of your questions can't be answered by strangers on a site like this.
    You learn through time and experience.

One piece of advice that always works: listen twice as much as you talk. You have two ears and one mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be too eager about it because she might try to take advantage of you (especially if she's dated a lot of guys). Take it slow, just be genuine about things, and be polite, open doors and stuff. Treat her like you want to be treated.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• How would you like to be treated? Show her affection, do nice things for her, say nice things. She's human, too. She wants you to appreciate her, so don't just shove her aside like a piece of meat in front of your friends. Really, talk to her. She'll probably like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Treat her how you, yourself would want to be treated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen, that's all it takes, is listen, if you can do that, you're golden. Of course it helps to be physically attractive to that girl too

0|0
    0|0