Is my boyfriend too comfortable? If so how do I get him to put more effort into our relationship?

I drive to my boyfriends about 40 minute drive, every other day. I started my own company and do not take a paycheck. My boyfriend is very aware of that. I can't afford the gas its about $15 a day in gas just to see him. However, if i dont drive he won't come here. He will just postpone it bc he says he can go a week without seeing me bc he knows what we have. However, He is my everything I want to see him at least 3 times a week. So basically I make it happen. He was going to come to my place tomm but then he realized he was suposed to go to the gym with his bro so now he isn't. He doesn't say sweet things or do random romantic gestures like ever ever. He says that isn't him. He is a jokester, which makes me laugh but their is a void in the romance area. I have told him repeatedly but he says I am trying to change him. eventually he caves and says like one nice thing to me that happens about once a month. Its just odd bc all my exes used to write love notes, drove hours to see me, couldnt go without me, always did the romantic. My boyfriend was romantic, sweet and drove to me every day for the first 2 months but now thats all gone. I think he is too comfortable and I dont know how to wake him up. Tomorrow I am getting a makeover and I think I may just like post a selfie ( i dont normally) and like show that I am pretty, smart, hard working and if he doesn't see that he will lose me. Any ideas? what makes u realize you have something great?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... He's way too comfy about this. If he really doesn't come to you and basically makes you come to him, you're kinda getting screwed. Especially if you're paying money. If you make it perfectly clear about all this, and he still holds off seeing you for a week+ through postponing, then I would suggest you either make him want you more (though I'm not sure how to do that...) or leave him.

What Guys Said 3

• You should alternate the visits. If he doesn't want to, that's a warning sign. There may be more going on here than meets the eye.

• You could try all that and he could at least pay for your gas too but sounds to convenient for him because you to do all that, he should think you're great just by doing all that

• When she's gone. You don't know what you got, until it's gone. If you love something, set it free

What Girls Said 1

• You can post all selfies you want. If he's comfortable.. it's time to fuck around on him. Does he have a brother?

• But break up with him right after you fuk his brother... you don't want to be a cheater. So, basically, if he's comfortable.. dump him.