Guys, I don't understand?

This guy I used to talk to told me that he just wants to be friends. We work together and we are together all of the time basically because of work and he still flirts. I just don't understand how that's him wanting to be friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know why he is flirting with you, when he told you he wants to be friends with you? It's strange, but its possible that he is flirty by nature itself and its something he always does. Possible, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wants to be friends first before deciding if he wants to pursue a relationship with you or he's just flirting because he wants too guys do this all the time with their female friends even if they have no intention of dating their friend

0|0
    0|0
    • But we have history. There's a difference.

• Show All
    • Ok thank you! You've helped me a lot!

• No problemo

• He just enjoys the flirting as fun by this point and sees you as a girl whose OK with that sort of interaction in a non-romantic way.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes the attention, but he doesn't see you as girlfriend material.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's using you for fun doesn't actually want to commit

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys, just like some girls, are naturally flirty and outgoing. Just who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • examples of "flirting"?

0|0
    1|0
    • He threw a ball at my head and then I gave him a look like "are you serious?" And he laughed and was like "it wasn't me". Bumping me while walking by. Stuff like that

• wow thats pretty pathetic you classify that as flirting. i do chit like that all the time to my brother and i dont think were flirting. just dicking.

• just dicking around*