Why do many people judge people that decide to stick to their own league?

It is not low self esteem for average looking people to not go after good looking people for dating and it isn't low self esteem for below average looking people to not go after average or good looking. It is called being realistic. Most average looking people don't want below average looking people since they can get average looking people and most good looking people don't want average or below average looking people since they can get good looking people.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm like this. I think people judge people like us because they think we aren't self confident. Honestly, I just don't want my feelings to get hurt and stuff.

• It is just being realistic. Many people judge us if we stick to our own league and many of those same people judge us for going outside our league. We are screwed either way.

• Preach it man.

• Yeah definitely.

What Guys Said 0