Girls, when you're dating a guy would you rather he look better than you? Or you look better than him?

• I want him to look better than me
  • I want to look better than him
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I want him to look better than me.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• I'm going to think he looks better than me, even if he doesn't. So this is a pointless question.

• What @linkywinky said plus the fact that I just don't give a crap because I'm not shallow enough to care

• i'm a jealousy person, it's better if i look better than him, i feel secured and confident

• I'd rather us be the same
    I don't go for looks though, if a guy can make me laugh that is so attractive

• Ehh it really doesn't matter.

• I would hate it if my guy were prettier than me

• Haha, this is just instinct my friend. Everyone would rather be too good for their partner. Plus partners are superior and inferior in many diff things, so being better looking wouldn't bother me :)

• If he looked better than me, it would be a problem.

• Both haha.

• I'd feel inadequate if he was prettier than me lol

• You know that way of thinking doesn't even enter my head when dating someone. The only thing I think about is whether I find the person attractive physically and mentally and hopefully vice versa. It's not like I'm in a competition with anyone I date so I don't understand why anybody would think like this.