I'm scared to fall in love/fear of the unknown?

I recently met a great guy who is everything I've been looking for and treats me so well. He's so different than anyone I've ever liked and I'm not sure what to do. To be honest I am not really sexually attracted to him but I think that could change. The big thing is that I'm scared. He's so kind and open hearted and I'm scared I might hurt him. He's a really good person and he thinks I am like perfect but I don't know if I am good enough for him. This would be my first serious boyfriend if things go well and I don't know what to do with all of my feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• If you keep your feelings bottled up he will never know nor will you never find out if he is your soulmate. Take a risk tell him about your feelings , if he is open minded as you say it can turn out the right way. He might have the same feelings for you he might be nervous. It might be wise to make your move very soon. If he truly loves you then he will accept your feelings and you two will start getting to the point of dating each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Just relax and just let it happen :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's quite normal to feel that way, especially if you had a negative experience in the past.
    The key is to relax and be open.