Guys, I'm seeing him tomorrow, how to talk about my feelings?

I've been single for over three years, literrally. And I've been having a thing with this guy for 1 yr now. I don't really know where I stand with him at this point, sometimes he acts hot and cold and it's a bit more than just "hooking up" now. Anyways my birthday was today and when I saw him last week he told me he can't come over that night for my birthday because he has a soccer game. He doens't play seriously, just to stay active: and I was thinking why can't he just skip it just one time for me? Anyways he contacted me Monday evening saying he's like to come earlier in the day on my birthday to see me and would like to bring me a cake. I told him during the early afternoon on my birthday I have a runway show (I'm a model) for a swimsuit designer, but told him when I'd be done. He said the times doens't work for him.. *sigh*. He obviosuly isn't swtiching his schedule around to see me. Then he asked if he can see me on ANY different day. I told him on the Wednesday I'm going to go to the beach to spend some time on myself and that if he wants to come right after work we can go out for dinner and drinks by the beach. Surprisingly, he agreed to do that with me. I reminded him to pack a swimsuit and towel. This was on Monday night, and he didn't message me today on my birthday. So I guess I'm just seeing him tomorrow and celebrating with him then? I feel like I need to talk him to him about how I feel, and how sometimes I feel like he really wants me, but other times I feel like he doesn't like me that much. Since I'm been single for so long, I'm not good at talking about feelings. How should I bring it up? Thanks!! :]

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him you need to talk about how he's making you feel. If he doesn't want to hear it then he doesn't care and you'll have a decision to make

What Guys Said 2

• I won't be expending on how to express your feelings. But alone on a beach sounds like an ideal place to do it.

• I thought girls were the masters of "talking about your feelings".

It's easy. You just open up. You start talking. And don't stop until you've said everything you want to say.