My boyfriend might cheat?

I love my boyfriend a lot and wouldn't even dream about cheating on him but recently he's been hanging around with these idiots who don't always make the best decisions. He told me that he was going to drink with them and I told him to be careful and that I would see him the next day. He texted me later that night to tell me that he might cheat on me and blame the alcohol. I don't know what to do because he's never been this way. I don't want to tell him who he can and can't hang out with and I'm in a really difficult spot

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine he is joking since you don't usually announce something like that. It was an inappropriate joke but I don't think it was anything more than that. Talk to him about first. If he does cheat however yes you should immediatley dump him but get all the facts before you jump to conclusions.

What Guys Said 4

• That's total bullshit. He's already made his mind up to fuck someone. Dump this loser

• Wtf... why would he tell you that he was gonna cheat on you and that he was gonna blame it on the alcohol? Did i misundertand you?

• Forgive him. Forget the past. You can't find even a single pure guy in this whole world.

• He's joking unless he's a complete jackals and wants you to know, is he the joking type?

What Girls Said 2

• He's an idiot.. I mean wow !
    Texting you his intents shows that he's pretty much in a rational state of mind , he's fully stating he's going to betray you and then blame alcoholic beverages

He sounds like trash.
    I think u should dump him

• was he just joking about it? it's not a good one at that...