Do you think he thinks about me?

I was seeing this guy last summer for months until one day he "disappeared" he stopped contacting me. We are still friends on snapchat & he always looks at my snap stories. Do you think I ever cross his mind or will he ever contact me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• No more than thinking about what he ate yesterday

What Guys Said 3

• If he's looking at your stories, he's thinking of you. As to whether he'll contact you or not, I suppose it depends on the circumstances.

• That sounds weird. who does that? Dating and disappears but still fucks with u on snapchat. He sounds like he has a screw loose. And he isn't a kid.

• Ummmm not much to go on, if he's looking at your snapchats then he obviously still realizes you're here. If you're waiting for him to message you, you should go ahead and do it :/, might think it's awkward but might as well try.

What Girls Said 2

• if he looks at your snapchat stories then for that minute he will think about you.. but unfortunately, we can't ever know if someone is thinking about us or when/if they will contact us! i wish we could, but we can't

• that is a good question... how the hell would we know?