Girls, I know for a fact this girl likes me because she has told me. She has a boyfriend but has asked me out to lunch and dinner dates... whats up?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• What's up is that you shouldn't go with this girl. She might do the same thing to you that she would do to her guy.

What Girls Said 5

• If you know for the fact she likes you get she haven't broke up with her boyfriend? Have you ever thought she's bring selfish and stringing you along? Besides if you was with her she will do the samething to you like she did to hear current boyfriend being not faithful.

• RUN!! If she'll do that with you she'll do it to you... she wants her cake and wants to eat it too...

• could be playing with you but also maybe you think its a date as more than friends when she actually means it as a friends date

• RUNNN!!! you deserve so much better then someone who treats their current boyfriend like this. What do you expect to happen if you are in a relationship with her? I would just leave this girl alone/would you want another guy to go on dates with your girlfriend if this was you.. think about it... Also she sounds weird

• Okay well if she has a boyfriend, you can't. Sadly, the boyfriend always wins, don't start something with someone if they're not 101% dedicated to you, or else nothing will feel, or be right.