Do guys like women asking them out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but I don't need it.

What Guys Said 7

• Some do some don't.

• It's nice to feel desired

• Yes, but only if I know them pretty well and have had previous suggestion that they are interested.

• Just once that'd be nice... 😕

• I'd love that but women don't find me attractive.
    Even if they did its usually out of guilt.

• Well, I mean your username isn't going to help you get women. Don't be so negative about yourself, that isn't attractive. Of course there are women that are going to find you attractive and for most girls, guys start to attract us when we like their personalities. So, show your good sides because I know you have them.

• Of course there are women that are going to find you attractive really show me one?

• I'd prefer it. I'm rather sick of being told I'm a creep or a rapist or harassing or that I'm thoughtlessly inconveniencing women for saying hello. You all can take the risk of approaching instead, because I'd rather not bother anymore.

• F̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶t̶i̶o̶n̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ Yes, it's totally ok, if not preferred. This is almost exclusively a female idea at this point, you're doing it to yourselves, break out of that trap already, it's 2015.

What Girls Said 1

• some might like it... others won't