I have a boyfriend but I think I like someone else I don't know what to do?

I have a boyfriend and I really liked him but then I hung out with a friend of a friend and he said he liked me but he has a girlfriend, I think I like him to but I keep trying to deny it and he told me that the friend that introduced us to other likes me. I don't know what to do and I'm afraid that if I break up with my boyfriend he kill himself he's already told me that I'm the only thing that keeps him going

And I want to stay his friend

What Guys Said 2

• People should honestly figure out this thing called "devotion". I wouldn't be interested in jumping everyone's bones just because they tell me that is what they would want in the back of their mind.

• Let him die and go with what you want

• He's my friend though

• Would you want a guy to be thinking of another girl while he's with you if not then just leave him and if he's thinking of killing himself he would have done it a long time ago he's using that excuse to trap you

What Girls Said 0