Why is it that everytime I try to make dates plans. I get screwed around. is that normal?

Why is it that everytime i try to make dates plans. i get messed around. is that normal. it's not just 1 person by the way its tons.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you arrange to make plans with girls you meet on the internet? If yes, then that's a very common thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Messed around? ?

• like. sure sounds good. and then later it's like maybe another time. next week. after my exams. so many excuses

• That happens to me to, I'm like did you forgot or am I not that important to you,

• some girls do that. They agree when you ask them, then cancel later because they somehow think it's less cruel and mean and not as rejectful

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem :( its like every guy I kinda like or really am into it never gets to a date and if it does it never gets to the 2nd or 3rd date!!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!