Girls, describe your perfect boyfriend?

Just curious, but what's your idea of an "amazing boyfriend"? Like just describe the guy you would just fall head over heels for and would never get tired of :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as a real perfect boyfriend but once you are in love with your boyfriend or love them then everything becomes perfect about them. My ideal or dream boyfriend would be a guy who is completely honest to me and loyal/faithful and crazy about me, a guy who could have any girl in the world but would much rather be with me, who will never stop fighting for me when things get rough, one who knows how to make me laugh and smile and knows how to comfort me when I'm crying or sad. A guy who loves God and makes me love God more, someone who will wait

What Girls Said 8

• I met him... but he is lacking a few qualities now such as letting me know what is going on, actually being with me, giving me an answer, spending time with me... but his personality i love, the conversation i would never tire of, his looks and expressions are absolutely adorable and even though we aren't together, i want and need and love him all at the same time lol I guess him plus being my boyfriend and caring for me and doing everything together and never leaving me would be my ideal boyfriend <3

• Lucinda Williams said "The perfect man is a poet on a motorcycle." that and a good sense of humor sounds pretty perfect to me.

• im not bothered going into detail, but just someone who can take me as i am, many flaws and all.

• Funny, intelligent, adventurous, outgoing. Cute but maybe not perfect and honestly it isn't a determining factor but tall!

• "Perfect"? Myth.
    Never get tired of? Myth
    Compatible? For sure.
    How and why we click with someone is a mystery. It's why we date and build relationships. Guys I've dated in the last have all had different qualities.

• someone who's can complete your life :)

• Flirty and romantic, intelligent, funny, sarcastic, and curious. Always curious.

• someone funny, sporty, honest and makes you feel wanted :)