Girls, Can a guy be normal and respectful and good and nice all rolled into one and win a woman's heart? Or does he have to be a asshole bad boy?

See I was raised to treat women with respect and love. I understand women want men to have a backdone and all that, but how does a man be like that but still be loving to the woman he likes. If that means I finish last I don't care. Ladies what are you thoughts.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of COURSE you can win a woman's heart by being normal, respectful, good, and nice! In fact, I would prefer that... I don't see women around your age wanting an asshole bad boy anyway, seems sort of childish to me. But I guess, I understand a bit. There's this guy in my class who always gets into trouble, but girls still like to talk to him and egg him on. BUT, personally, I think a respectable guy is worth much more than an asshole.

What Girls Said 3

• Stay the you way you are.

I would not want to be with a jerk.

Respect is very important.

• See I learned a lot about myself and what women want. They want a guy who can make them feel safe. I can do that but the women I've gone out with seem to think "Oh you're nice, you're so weak"

• See the thing is people should be open to dating a wide range of people. You're not going to find the perfect one. when people say "their not the right one for you" its like their saying the perfect one for you. We as people are not perfect. I guess my point is I'll give any woman a chance if they will do the same for me. But I do see what you are saying. Thank you for the input.

• Yeah the right woman will appreciate it for sure 😀

• Just do YOU and whoever doesn't like it, doesn't matter :)