Girls, Would you date a guy who is physically unattractive if you like his personality?

Or does attractiveness always matter?

• Yes I would
    71% (20)
  • No I wouldn't
    29% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't. My standards aren't that high anyways, I shouldn't settle for someone who's ugly in my eyes just to have a boyfriend. I couldn't be with someone I'm not physically/sexually attracted to, no matter how awesome his personality is. I wanna be with someone who I'm so fucking attracted to that I can't keep my hands off him. And also, it wouldn't be fair for the guy I think. Everyone deserves to be with someone who finds them attractive and wants to show them off to the world. Of course, personality is more important than looks, but I doubt there are many people in the world who don't care about looks at all.

4|0
    0|0
    • So ugly people are doomed.

• Show All
    • Unless he looks like a total troll, I don't think it's possible.

• He looks like a total troll lol.

What Girls Said 12

• A lot of times a person who has an amazing personality becomes more physically attractive to me. I mean, my current significant other, I did not immediately find attractive. I did not find him unattractive, but just average. Once I got to know him I started seeing more about him physically that I liked... and well, now I find him very sexy. I look at his picture and get turned on or just being in the same room with him and I get hot. I don't think all women are like this... but it has happened this way for me with almost every relationship I have been in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. And i think a lot of girls are lying. I couldn't date a guy who turned me off o the point I couldn't have sex with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'm an 8 and my boyfriend a 6, but I love him and how he treats me how he does thing and wouldn't trade him for a 10 :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought couples were generally the same level of looks.

• Show All
    • Don't have anyone close.

• If you don't have someone close not even older friends or a relative then it's probably a bigger problem then can't find a girlfriend, check out a therapist, I'm not writing you off as crazy, I've been to therapy, it helps, give it a try and find out why you can't form close relationships

• No. I would consider if at least I've known him long enough/we've been friends or he does something that wow me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So ugly guys are doomed.

• Well, I've seen and personally know unattractive people (in my eyes only because they could be attractive to others) who are happy with their lives esp. with their love/married life so they're or should I say we're (I could be unattractive to some too) not doomed. 😊

• Nooo
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, personality makes a man more or less attractive. A gorgeous man with a dull or asshole personality becomes uglier. Whereas a normal looking guy can become super attractive if he is funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't i need to be at least somewhat attracted to him even just a little

1|0
    0|0
    • So ugly people are doomed to a single life?

• every one has a different outlook on who they think is good looking and not. you may be ugly for some, but to me you wouldn't if that make sense to you

• I've dated conventionally unattractive guys and they were great. I've also met guys who think girls owe it to them to be attracted to them even if they aren't attractive because they are nice. So as long as the personality is a good fit than yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heeeeell yes, appearance doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! :)
    I tend to focus more on the personality simply because attractive looks don't last forever. I mean we're all going to get old and wrinkly anyway lol ^-^

0|0
    1|0
  • Of coarse I would because I care

0|0
    0|0
  • No physical attraction is very important. There are more than enough attractive people with attractive personalities to choose from so why should I settle for less?

2|0
    0|0