Guys, turn ons and turn offs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends a lot on the guy. Personally, I think talking is a turn-on. Yeah, I'm weird like that. I'm also a huge fan of long hair. Simply love that. As for turn offs, I don't like being played. My emotions are not your play toy. But that's me, and I'll admit I'm unusual.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Turn on is adventurous in sex. Turn off shyness in sex

0|0
    1|0
  • turn offs: Feminist - Dominant - flat / too skinny body - frizzy / curly hair - short hair - vulgarity - loud

turn on: Femininity - curvy / voluptuous body - Nasty Sub during sex - long straight hair -

i'm probably forgetting a lot of stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn ons: Girly girl, mother language not Spanish (my mother tongue is Spanish), eye shadow, stockings.

Turn offs: Feminism, vanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking, huge turn off, dont wanna kiss an ashy mouth, also messed up looking nail polish that looks like it's chipping off, make them look nasty!

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn ons: dominance, assertiveness, confidence. I love that in a woman.

Turn offs: playing hard to get, being intentionally vague, trying to get me to "chase" her. That's the kind of woman I despise.

0|0
    0|1
  • turn ons: honesty and an outgoing personality.
    turn offs: bad attitude, disrespectful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn on: beautiful hair, smile, cheery, confident, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • You know the movie Mean Girls? If you act like Summer, the blonde girl, that's a turn off. No thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breath and body odour

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm personality, Nice hips, and clean teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • turn ons: being hot and slender

turn offs: being fat/chunky

0|0
    1|0
  • Turn on : nice small cleavage not to big , smile , cuddlely , taking good about u

Turn off : burping , farting , rude, back talking

0|0
    0|0