Girls, Is it cute if I tell her that I feel a little nervous around her?

I like this girl and I think she likes me back but whenever I call her on the phone or in reality I just feel so nervous that I don't know what to say or act... I'm trying to change this attitude but until that , Is it cute if I tell her about it? Or It is a turn off? I'm just being honest with her ~

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, yeah, it can be kind of cute. And the girl will probably appreciate that she's so special that has the power to make you nervous. I highly doubt she'll be turned off.

What Girls Said 6

• Always be honest!! :D

• Confident guys are more my thing..

• It isn't that I am not confident , I'm used to talk to girls and relax around them , but only this girl is an exception! !

• Aww that is so cute, I would think that's really cute tbh. It'd make me feel kinda special because I have a power of making a guy feel nervous

• Yeah that's pretty darn adorable

• Yes , but only if it is a good type of nervous.

• Yes!!! So cute. Makes her feel special, especially since yr confident around other girls but she makes you nervous. I personally thing it's extremely cute and I would love to hear that