So I have started talking to this guy and then we went out on a date and made out at the end. We have been talking for almost 3 weeks and only hung out once, moslty because i was out of town for a week. He is a self proclaimed "bad texter"and sometimes takes hours to respond but he always does. He goes to school until 1:30 then he starts work at 3 until 9 everyday. He always texts me before school and then inbetween school and work and most of the time after work. He keeps hinting at hanging out but he won't pull the trigger and sometimes it takes him a long time to respond to texts. So is he just taking so long because he's stringing me along or is it because he is generally too busy for me?
- He's just too busy/he likes you100% (6)57% (4)77% (10)Vote
- he just does not like you0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
- He's too busy/does not like you0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- He's just stringing you along0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- See answers0% (0)29% (2)15% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Seems like he is genuinely busy. He obviously thinks about you and likes you , because he texts at every opportunity.0