Why do girls look down on guys that are to shy to approach them?

Like it's not our fault that your physically gorgeous/perfect/etc and any guy that doesn't look like a model will be intimidated to approach you because of the fear of being rejected.

I just personally don't understand since it's always expected that guys should make the first move.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know a single girl who "looks down" on a guy because he is shy. If anything, the confusion can be on our end. A lot of beautiful women feel like something is wrong with them because guys never approach, when in reality the guy is intimidated by her beauty, and we forget that sometimes. Then there's those guys that mean no harm, but stare and do weird things that we don't understand until they express that they're shy. But generally, we don't demean guys because they're shy. It can actually be cute to us.

What Girls Said 1

• guys dont always have to make the first move, but it is also my experience that shy guys are so shy that they dont show interest and then cry foul afterward about how they were interested but intimidated. you have to at least register for the race to run in it. If you dont give us at least a hint that you are interested then dont expect girls to be mind readers.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, its expected that guys make the first but nowadays things are changing, and it doesn't have to be like that anymore, but I understand what you say. Yes I think it has a lot to do with the nature of shy guys, they naturally look down on them because they believe that they are boring and it gives them an idea that they are not confident, although it may not be true and yes, shy guys just like other guys are afraid of rejection and so they would rather reject themselves and convince themselves that they are not worth it, instead of women rejecting them, shy guys are not risk takers by nature, they are not very brave and so a combination of all these factors make a woman look down on shy guys.

• if a guy's SHY then a gal should make da 1st move, instead of x-pectin him 2 do... i believe this should b understood bro :|