I've never had a boyfriend and don't think I can get one. I'm really ugly and have never had a sexual experience?

I'm 21. I've never had a boyfriend. Sure, guys have asked me out, but that's only because I appear "easy"- I'm super friendly, a bit shy, and generally non-intimidating. On top of that, I look ok because I wear HEAPS of makeup on my face (without it I look horrid). I also wear push-up bras and yoga pants all day (I have a nice butt- but it's COVERED IN STRETCH MARKS). I always decline their offers because what's the point? I don't want to waste my time becoming vulnerable to a person when they'll just leave me when they see the hideous stretch marks all over my ass (it's really bad), or my flat chest, or my hideous face without makeup, or my frizzy, curly hair when I get out of the shower. On top of that, I'm very bland and boring- I have zero interests except reading and talking about life. I don't like doing adventurous or active things. I can barely cook. As you can probably tell already, I'm not even happy with myself. Ugh. As ugly as I am, I'm attracted exclusively to hot, gorgeous, Ken-doll type men. Wealth is a great bonus. But I'm so ugly, poor, and come from a low economic background. How can I possibly attract the guy I want? At the same time I'm a huge attention seeker. Whenever I go out, I'll fake myself up and wear the tightest, most revealing clothes I can find just because I want men to look at me. All men, all ages, all types. I don't even care. Once, this 40 year old, obviously drunk man was hovering over me, peering down my shirt and I didn't even care. I got excited, though the situation could have been potentially dangerous. I dress sexy when I'm taking driving lessons. I even purposely look for seats next to men on the bus and subway! I just love men looking at me, wanting me, to make myself feel desirable. The whole situation is just really pathetic.

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• you're most likely not giving yourself enough credit, but we tend to be our own harshest critics.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think the only thing wrong with you is your self-esteem

2|0
    0|0
  • Okay well cut some stretch from your butt and try to see the world from attachment and not visual stimulation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.