Why did she laugh?

i was shopping and I had lots of bags. I went to womens shop to buy a handbag for my sister. I sent a picture of the handbag to my sister and she didn't reply so i was waiting there for 5 minutes then my sister replied.

i bought the handbag. after 15 minutes my sister messaged me and told me to get another one but a diffrent color. i went back to the shop and as soon as i went in they were standing behind the cashier and they started laughing. one of the sales women raised a bag that was infront of her and hid her face with it and the other one didn't hide her face. i am sure i dont have food on my face and I dont look weird.

i was told many times i am hot and girls check me out often i dont know why they laughed

Most Helpful Girl

• They're probably laughing at you for getting it wrong. If you were there waiting for a while for your sister to reply and then had to come back later to exchange it when you got it wrong, it was probably entertaining for them. Though you can't be certain they were actually laughing at you.

What Girls Said 8

• Because it is funny! They thought you were buying the bag for youself! They probably had images in their heads of you getting all dressed up for your night out ( with your handbag and matching shoes) It is very rare for a man to purchase a handbag.

• maybe they laughed because they thought it would be funny for a guy to buy a Girly Handbag , or maybe they just laughed because they are the flirty type of girls or they laughed to get your attention as u said your told so many times your hot.

• Maybe they found you buying the bag funny or maybe they thought you were attractive and were laughing about it cause that's what some girls do.

• Maybe they thought it was funny because your a guy and you bought a purse?

• Maybe coz u spent a lot of time in the shop waiting around like a twat and then walked back in x

• They probably thought the bag was for you. What an absolute cheek. I would have complained.

• Usually if I'm laughing with my friends about a cute guy it's because we are plotting different ways we'd do something sexual with/to him.

then again, maybe they found the handbag purchase funny...

• Because they're immature.

What Guys Said 8

• Cause you bought a women's bag maybe? Also, if you really are "hot" then that makes girls giggle too for some reason. One time a guy who looked like he should've been modeling was restocking cigars at the grocery store I worked at, and the girls dared my crush to touch his elbow and she did and they were all laughing so much.

• I don't know and I don't see anything funny here, I don't think you did anything either. Anyways did it bother you or something?

• they probably weren't laughing at you?

• A good chance they were laughing at something else unrelated to you

• Woman talk shit to pass time all the time. One probably said a joke about you and found it very funny.

• is it because you bought a bag for your sister, those ladies misinterpreted you as gay

• really but i dont look gay at all

• They thought you were gay Lol

• They thought you are gay.