How can I know if my boyfriend loves me?

I've been with my man for just about 3 months. We have crazy chemistry and really enjoy being together. He's very affectionate when we are together ( cuddles me, lays his head on my chest so I can stroke his head and back) and always says I'm on his mind and this weekend I'm meeting his sister. His family knows about me but this will be his first member I'm meeting. I believe I love him but am to afraid to say it out loud in case it scares him. Are there any non verbal clues I am missing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just gonna give you my honest opinion about love. I think the way people use it, it almost has no meaning anymore. You have known this guy for three months, sure he may believe that he loves you, but he most likely just really really likes you. I mean how can you know a person for 3 months and fall in love. If you love someone you should be able to think to yourself that you are at that very moment ready to spend the rest of your life with that person (granted I am sure people do fall out of love). I am currently with my first boyfriend and that is how I looked at. I started wondering about the love thing after around 3 months or so, but I realized that it wouldn't bother me if we broke up, I would be sad of course but at the time I couldn't see me staying with him for my ENTIRE life! But more recently anytime I think about us not being together I break down and can't take it, as if it's the worst thing in the world. He told me he has a decision to make by the end of the year which is to stay here and get a job or reenlist and probably end up somewhere else. That was the worst thing I could ever hear, at this point of my life this is the guy I can see myself being with forever, that is when I told him I love him. After 8 months of being together I am pretty darn sure that I am in love with him and he is also in love with me. Maybe tell him you really really like him, it's a lot cuter and a lot less scary. That is what me and my boyfriend used to do.

What Guys Said 3

• You are afraid to tell him that you love him? or you are unsure of this fact? I don't understand very clearly but I believe you are happy with him and he really takes care of you, and keep you happy, right? so you shouldn't worry, just enjoy what you have.

• He will do loving things after the honeymoon is over

• mentally disturbed people. afraid of love. what a pitty. i dont see much future here. hope im wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him