Is it just me or are there a lot of guys who just dont try to get a girlfriend or get laid anymore?

I see lots of guys just by themselves or just never having a girlfriend. There are a lot of good guys who have no game and are just sexless. I see lots of guys on here complaining that girls are not interested in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed that too. I feel like lots of guys are not trying at all to talk to girls or make any attempt to actually see if the girl he is interested in likes him or not and I never see guys ask girls out on dates anymore. I feel like they expect girls to walk up to them and do everything for them, it's kind of annoying.

• Now you understand what we guys have to deal with when girls never make the approach xD

• Meh I don't like it! :( I want more guys with balls who will come and talk to me and ask me out instead of ignoring me or just staring at me and doing nothing lol. I'm sick of always having to do the work cuz I always seem to choose the wrong guys.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, there are a lot of guys like that, but it's something normal to see, some guys don't have the "game" to get a girl, other's aren't able to find a girl that they wanna be in a relationship with.
    I for example can get a girl to get laid with, but when I try finding a girlfriend it's like Mission Impossible, I've been trying for so many years that I've recently gave up on it and just focus on myself and having fun, and meet different women, cause at least I know I'm gonna be successful at that.

• Guys tried to get laid all the time.

• there are way too many dudes who have given up on trynna find a girl, I personally know a shitload, and it's kinda sad. I don't think you should ever give up on finding a girl.

• True very true.

• yep, true. I've asked a few of my guy friends who are always single whats up an they're either like 'oh its too much work tryna find and keep a girlfriend' or 'too lazy' lol

• This article is food for thought on this topic

edumckaytion.com/.../#comments

• Yeah that's me. I gave up lol.

• I don't know about "a lot", but i know i count as what you've just described. High five!!!

• This is a sad moment for men, there will be no high fives until i see more guys getting laid. We have to be respectfull of our breatheren.

• Some guys could not be bothered to get a girlfriend. Too much drama.

• Finally tired of the games and the nonsense and have realized life is much easier when someone isn't trying to constantly control you.

• Yes that is true, it look like that almost all girls have boyfriend. Girl rarely complain that can’t find boyfriend