First date and we're sitting at his apartment and watching movies.

So it's my first date with a new guy and we're watching movies at his apartment. He's kind of got this reputation as a man whore and I guess I'm just nervous and it also doesn't help that I'm not really sure what kind of movies I should bring or anything like that so if some guys could help me I'd really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your going to a possible man whores house and you think your gonna sit there and watch a movie start to finish. This is why I love and hate women, you can't really be that naive? But to answer your question Id recommend steel magnolias or beaches.

• I must agree. It's like a chicken going to visit a butcher. Does it really think the butcher isn't going to slaughter him? If you pick up a scorpion, do you really think you're not going to get bit? If you put your hand in the mouth of an alligator, what makes you think it will not chomp down on your arm? If you really go through with this, you may as well bring your own condoms.

• Fair enough. So are you gonna go with steel magnolias? Also if its not to late weekend at bernies was pretty funny if your looking for a comedy

• I was going to take the Notebook, The Ugly Truth and Clerks... I think maybe that's good enough

What Guys Said 4

• What a lame date. That shouldn't even count as a date. But if you're bringing the movie, bring a recent comedy. Forget the romantic crap unless you want to send him running. Make sure there are no steamy sex scenes.

• What a boring first date. This guy is not even trying

• Why would you date a man whore? All girls do the same things. Find a nice guy and f*** him for once, this guy probably has too much p**** already.

• i recommend Big Wet Asses # 15

What Girls Said 0