IM extremely hot guy so why don't women make first move?

well here al these stories guy getting approched and tried read everything.

well reading everything on body language

Most Helpful Girl

• They are simply intimidated by your awesomeness. Word.

What Girls Said 9

• i dont get it either.. gosh.. you are soooooooo fucking damn HOT... soooo hot.. my laptop is burning up when i saw your pic... the ac in my room is not working anymore.. why did you do this.. man.. why? why are you sooo hot?

• How do you know that you're really hot? I think that every woman has a preference, and you just might not be what they want. Plus, it would also depend on where you were meeting women. E. g. meeting women in a library is less likely to get you a date than meeting someone in a nightclub.

• "extremely hot" is crazy lol! Saying that won't make you appealing at all. Arrogance doesn't attract women. Also bad grammar won't either. Are you in the real world. You are below average like 2/10

• Extremely hot guys aren't approached by women! An below average certainly wouldn't be !

• Yeah very strange as you were so complimentary of his gorgeousness hahahahaha @cinderelli 😂😐😔

• @MysteriousChick93 I just voted you up. Good call XXXX I'm a guy and he is very average. in fact about the same classification as me.. lol

• Well if you're extremely hot, perhaps you are giving off too much heat which makes it impossible for any girl to get near you.

• Is that you in the pic? If so, don't see where the extreme hotness is coming from.. Sorry.
    Why don't you just make the first move then, if women aren't making the first move on you?

• I don't know.
    Girls here would eat you alive if you were hot.

• not really your just a profile on the internet just every other hot image online..

• nope girls rarely show interest so bluntly. they usually just to their Friend when see a hot guy.

• That's your experience/observation.
      Just because you personally don't experience it doesn't mean it never happens.
      As I've said before where I am girls are pretty damn bold.
      But believe what you want.

• You should be kidding me :))))

• uh... that is your job, silly.

• Because you think you're so hot, and you're really not. Also girls don't like guys who are conceited. And you sir are conceited and a lot more than you should be. Be yourself and stop thinking you are hot shit and girls will like you.

What Guys Said 3

• if thats you in your prof pic, you're delusional

• Thank god for you this guy always says he's good looking like do crazy! He's a 2 your probably a 7

• thank are you the one who should be saying?

• that wasn't English but, bro, you are a normal dude, there is no reason you should be considering yourself extremely hot

• Educate yourself:
    thematinggrounds.com/.../

• *Going anon so i don't feel guilty*

No offence dude, But, You really are not ''Extremely hot'', Honestly, I wouldn't even say you are hot, More like a 4 or 5 /10 at best., Perhaps try lowering your mighty high self opinion?

• Thanks for helping me out of my despair of the crazy attitude of this ugly guy he's lower then 4 dude 😃😂

• I understand that, and having confidence is good, But fuck dude, You have a serious Overconfidence issue. Seriously, I think, that you think you are a lot hotter then you actually are :/. I'm not trying to be mean here or insult you. But seriously dude, You REALLY need to lower your self evaluation :/.

• Yeah it's very irritating when people really do convince themselves they are higher up the scale then they actually are. 😂