Who do I beleive more, the guys who say im ugly or the girls who say im actually quite attractive?

I've had some guys who are assholes really say im ugly. But I've had girls, anywhere to below average to really cute say im actually attractive. I see lots of girls smile at me when in public. Girls voices always get higher in pitch when talking to me. My little sisters has a lot of friends who think im cute. So im really confused on what to think.

Most Helpful Girl

• well... the guys could be hating... or the girls could be trying to make you feel better...
    but it's really about what YOU think about yourself.
    or you could send me a pic and i'll tell u. hahah! jk

What Girls Said 3

• Well I would think that the opinion of the girls who I'm assuming are the ones who your trying to impress should be the only opinions you should care about. Screw what other guys say cuz most of them don't really know what they're talking about when it comes to what women find attractive in a guy.

• Everyone's preference is different. My friend could think one guy is okay, but I could think he's hot. There is no true set answer :)

• Quite ugly I'm sorry

What Guys Said 4

• why would a guy hold back on you.

• It depends on what you want in life? Do you want approval of your fellow men? Or do do you want it from the females?

• Listen to the girls lol. The guys probably are just jealous

• U want answers from guys right?