Girls, am I ugly or just invisible to women?

I have literally never been on a date at all, or even kissed a girl as a matter of fact. Is it because I'm ugly or just invisible to women?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You may want to hurl vomit in your mouth when you hear this, but girls LOVE confidence. There are so many legit ugly men out there that walk into the room like they own the place and it makes a girl perk up. I don't care if you're a Brad Pitt type, if you have low self esteem and hate yourself and everything is wrong with you all the time and worse, you whine about it, it is just too frickin' exhausting to be with that type of guy. Try imagining yourself as someone you think is attractive. Walk in like you think he would walk in, pretend that you have his looks, his money, his pride, can get the models he gets and use that energy to attract women. Use the force my friend, use it!

What Girls Said 7

• you're not ugly. maybe your shy or dont' approach women so they dont know you're interested.

• You have low self esteem, women can feel that shit radiating. Work on yourself for a bit. You need to be more comfortable in your skin and willing to be open and communicative with others, then you'll more that likely attract someone.

• I think your okay the way you are. It is your decision to change your appearance, I've seen girls in my school date guys with acne so it's not a huge problem. Maybe you should try approaching women or go to a social event that caters to your interests.

• Everyone is cute in their own way. What you need is confidence.. by the looks of this question it doesn't seem you have much. You are not a bad looking guy so you shouldn't have a problem. Maybe you just haven't put yourself out there enough and talked to enough girls. I have kissed many guys I didn't find ver attractive physically but I loved their personality and it made it all okay

• Neither actually. Just keep trying.

• Wash your face (exfoliate), get a new haircut, grow a chinstrap, get contacts, start working out, get a little tan, girls will be on your dick like no other.

• You're not ugly. I agree with what AmandaLynn wrote.