Anyone willing to share embarrassing moments?

We all have them. I'll share mine when I work up the nerve to do so, lol :P I'm super embarrassed right now and I wish I can go in hiding for the next few weeks but I know that's impossible because I'll see him (my boyfriend) tomorrow night. Anything you can share is greatly appreciated because I just wanna forget it ever happened LOL. Thanks in advance for helping out and distracting me for the time being

What Guys Said 2

• Well, one time, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, me and my friends (including girlfriend at the time) were out at the beach. We went swimming in a lake, and were having a great time until we were attacked by a group of fish. They were jumping out of the water, and so many of them! It was really weird. But what made this whole thing embarrassing (so much I still remember it) is that the fish somehow landed in my other friend's bikini top - she freaked out and tore it off, I tripped, and in an attempt to break my fall, grabbed my GF's bikini top, and suddenly we had a lake with two topless women and about 10 guys. Oh, was I ever in the dog house for that one...

• Ahaha, that sounds pretty fun :) Thanks for sharing, lol :)

• I will hang on I'll copy and paste :p

• Nah, you don't have to do that, lol :) :P

• When I was 13, I went on a date with my classmate and when I was about to pay for the dinner via debit card, it said something like "Insuffient funds" or "your account was frozen". Fortunately enough, I had $20 cash, but she had to pay for the rest... and that did not go well with my popularity during highschool at all...

• Aww, it happens to the best of us :) I've had a lot worse happen on dates and thanks for sharing :)

What Girls Said 0