Girls, do you remember what your daddy used for after shave when you were a little girl?

I have a theory that most girls remember the smell of their daddy's after shave from when they were little girls and. . . if a guy was dating this girl and he learned what that after shave was and he started using it, maybe it would trigger some very fond memories and the guy would score some points, at least sub-conscious points, with the girl. What do you think? And if you care to comment: what was the brand of after shave?

• Yes, I'd love it if someone did that for me. Mucho major points!
    5% (1)
  • Yes, if he smelled like my daddy, he would score major points
    5% (1)
  • Yes, I would like that, but it wouldn't be that big of a deal
    18% (4)
  • I'm not sure I would remember the smell of my daddy's after shave
    41% (9)
  • Negative points because the memories aren't good
    14% (3)
  • Negative points because I would resent his attempt to manipulate me
    17% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember what my father wore when I was young. It was Old Spice or Aqua Velva.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I don't remember what my dad wore. I'd be a little uncomfortable with my boyfriend trying to manipulate me by wearing it. My current boyfriend smells really good and I wouldn't want him to change it.

• I don't want my boyfriend to smell like my dad. That's so damn creepy. I don't remember my dad or step dad using aftershave and now I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about a guy trying to use it against me.

• I wouldn't like the attempt to manipulate me, and someone smelling like my PARENT would kinda be... comforting and a huge turn-off at the same time. Not really relevant for me, though, since my dad hasn't shaved in... ever, as far as anyone knows.

• My dad didn't and doesn't wear aftershave. If a guy wore something that my dad wore I don't know if it'd be sweet or feel like I was kissing my dad…

• Yeah I voted D. I wouldn't remember.

• My dad never wore after shave because he kept a beard. But he wore True Religion cologne