What does he want from me?

I met this guy at a concert in April. We met randomly and hung out all day at the concert. We exchanged numbers and parted ways. I texted him after asking him if I could add him on LinkedIn and he said he only has an Instagram. We followed each other and it was no big deal. Later on he would like all the pics I posted and started texting me asking him to visit. I am 23 and living him California and he is 28 living in New York City. I work as a legal assistant and he is a lawyer. He's been texting me about once a week for the past few months asking me to visit and each time I said no. Then he says he has an extra ticket to a festival in Delaware and asked if I wanted to go. I was hesitant but the lineup was so good I agreed to it. I only paid for my plane ticket. He paid for the hotel, rental car, festival ticket and took me out to a really nice dinner in NYC. The whole experience was amazing and I had a great time. We shared a hotel and I didn't mind because I like him. The whole time he treated me like a princess and couldn't stop saying how much he liked me etc. when I was there he said he wants me to go to Vegas with him and his coworkers next month and how he wants to visit me in California after that. I haven't talked to him since I left to the airport in New York but he still Iikes my pics on Instagram. This is new to me and I like him I'm just not exactly sure what's going on and I'm just going with it since he is awesome. What is your take on the situation?

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say, but maybe more of a friendship and someone who travels with. I don't really know

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing. Nothing will result from this. Just let it go.