Guys, Are you attracted to East Indian women?

East Indian in ethnicity. I hope you guys know not all indian women came from India and have the same culture, etc.

I am East Indian
E. g. my ethnicity/race is east indian but i am from the Caribbean

20

Most Helpful Guy

• East Indian women are very attractive in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 19

• I do find Indian women very attractive. I don't know a great deal about the different Indian cultures but I certainly think the women are beautiful. I think because I dont know much about the culture that I am a little hesitant to approach and try and date Indian women.

• i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

• But i dont pike the double standards in India towards women though and i dont want parents controlling my goals or who i end up with. I dont like that.

• Yeah for me it really doesn't matter but then again im from pakistan so i guess its natural in my case

• hmmmmmmmmm reading your post and replies below, I do get the impression that you are a headstrong woman and with an attitude. You can have an angst against controlling parents, but here lies the catch - they are more experienced in life - having struggled over and raised you - they definitely know your surroundings better. There are good people on this globe and then trashy people - ethnicity, culture, nationality is no bar for these qualities

Word of advice - though you don't need any - bad attitude does not anyone anywhere. Oh by the way, am Indian myself

• I will leave you right there. U are making ignorant assumptions of who i am. I do not appreciate it. Take care sir.

• Point taken. Internet is a wrong place to seek or receive answers

• I have no idea how they look like but I'm sure some of them are attractive and others aren't, just like any other race or ethnicity.

• I don't know the difference from East Indians and other Indians xD

• East Indian is the term used for ethnicity and Indian are east indians from India

• I like all women lol
    "not all indian women came from India" Are you talking about like Bangladesh?

• No. I thought people knew what ethnicity meant.

• I know what ethnicity means I just thought you mean that indans grow up in different nations like the surrounding ones

• I am not sure what East Indian exactly means. Care to explain?

• You really need for me to explain? East indian is the ethnicity. Indian is the term to us if they are from India.

• Yeah.. it seems that way to me too. Afterall you could not answer a few simple questions. You really are dumb. No wonder people dont date you. Adios!

• Lol oh so offended by someone who doesn't know me. Ouch. Lol. Insulting someone u dont know. U need to not be so easily angered relax.

• Any indian punjab Pakistani women do not excersise and they eat a lot of fatty goods and carbs. This results in them not gain well.

Until mid 20s some of the are gorgeous but have potatoe bodies soon after.

They start looking round faced and u know they're not gonna put down the butter chicken

• I assume they are Indian so yes I find them attractive

• Yes I am.. And I am Indian myself...😊

• If they look like you, then yes.

• I don't know the differences but I like Indian women in general

• Yeah so many are gorgeous like you.

• Yeah why not :)

• Not sure if I have ever been attracted t one.

• Yes I find Indian women attractive. Who wouldn't?

• They are great-looking women , I have to say :) You are surely Gorgeous ;)

But many of the women I have met who hold great pride in their partners being fair-skinned.
    If they meet a dark-skinned dude , they try to compare him with a fair-skinned dude they know and bring him down. They were just colour crazy and would insult good-looking guys with dark-skin. That is something that really pissed me off.
    But again it was the women I encountered , So it's just my bad-luck I guess.

You should have no problem , as long as you are not like those east-Indian women. Good luck.

• My ethnicity is esst indiab. I am not from India. I don't care about how light or dark someone is. But yes the culture in India deems fair skin to be more attractive. Which i find silly. Yes thats some indian women. Obviously east indian is a race and we come from diff parts so not all of us think like that.

• Yeah... Don't get worried ;) I know you are Caribbean East Indian. I was just saying about women I met who had the particular mentality but NOT you. We all are should progress in life... Good luck.

• I have no idea.