We act like an old married couple.

So I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now and things are good. But there is one thing that I don't like and that is we act like an old married couple. We are always at his house we rent movies, eat, play cards, play board games. Which is all good but we are young I don't like just sitting at the house but the big problem is our money situation we both don't really have to much to really splurge. What should we do o have fun not feel like an old couple but do without the large price tag that follows ? Any idea anybody?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well you could do a lot of things. My ex and I had the same problem...didn't have a lot of money so we sat and watched movies. Very depressing and repetitious. We would take the train downtown and walk around. We would go to dollar movies. We would go to the park or take our siblings out for fun. We went to the mountains too. Use your imagination...you'll think of something.

• What's something fun that you do with your friends? (the ones you aren't dating)

Try doing that!