How do I learn how to say no?

I want to cut things off with this guy, well really all the boys I talk to because I really want to work on myself but I keep on getting caught up in the men that come my way. How can and should i say no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care about pleasing others and focus on building your boundaries. Whenever someone crosses your boundaries say NO. Some people are going to get angry with you, but you can't please everyone. It's there problem NOT YOURS if they get upset. Some people are even going to respect you more. This would be a huge first step to working on yourself. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, You don't need to cut out your entire love life to 'work on yourself' ? thats oppresing your own sexuality which ain't healthy...

• Weaknesses and fears are overcome with only one way: Confront them and keep doing what is so very hard to you until it becomes easier with time.

What Girls Said 1

• practice saying it out loud to yourself.