What does it mean when two girls talk about other guys around you?

So there is this one girl I am starting to get a liking too, she shows signs of interest, we see each other about 6x a week because we train for the same sport together. Just her and I. I've known her for about 1 year but have gotten closer to her in the past few weeks, after she approached me and asked if I was willing to train with her.

Anyways today she went out to eat with her friend and asked if I wanted to go, so I went. Towards the end she mentioned to her other friend about how she went out with 2 guys last weekend, one she said she wasn't into but the other she was unsure of.

It kinda pissed me off but i didn't react to it and just changed the subject as quickly as I could. Do girls usully do this or is this a bad sign, she see's me just as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• She see's you as friend. One of the girls, so to speak.

What Girls Said 1

• She knows you like her and she's putting you down by having a conversation about guys she's attracted to, basically showing you that you're of no concern romantically. You should really just stop seeing her and leave her wondering what happened.

What Guys Said 1

• It means she doesn't give a fuck about you. Sorry.