Guys, texting vs calling?

I always just stick to texting a girl in the beginning, I think it just works out better since she can respond back when she has a chance and we won't be playing phone tag and start things off all awkward. Should I start calling instead?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to feel out the relationship. In the beginning, I tend to text. Calling nowadays is a bit aggressive. However, you need to make the transition to calling at some point because the emotion/connection is way better through voice calls.

I transition to calls when we begin to text more or having gone on a few dates or if I know we have a strong connection. When I find a free moment for both of us, then I call her instead of replying to a text. I have also tried asking "what are you doing" over text. If she responds with "not much..." then I call. If she said she is busy, then I reply with "oh too bad, I was gonna call you :P" Something a bit flirty but give the hint that I will be calling in the future.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I don't text and call instead because there's no emotion in texting

• I like to call people better, but texting is fine bro

• I text only too, need to change that, but I'm not a phone person, I have to see the person in the eye when talking to them and connecting with them

• Texting is for pussies bro.

• I would call. That way he kinda have a better read on the person. And there is no confusion when your talking compared to texting.