The girl who likes my boyfriend is now his friend.. Jealous?

I live at home over the break (out of state), my boyfriend and the girl lives on campus. She first approached him when I wasn't around, but my boyfriend realized her intentions and kept his distance. However, his friends found out about her brought her into their friend group, in hopes that they can get eventually get into her pants. My boyfriend doesn't want me befriending his friends due to being cheated on by his ex. Now this girl sees my boyfriend often and is more involved in his life more than I am. He keeps reassuring me that he's not interested, and that she knows about me, but the fact that she's so involved when I'm not arround makes me jealous and worried. Am I being too paranoid? How can I handle my emotions?

I'm also a little bit worried because we have been dating for 4 months, and his average relationships last about 6 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your feelings. This is a big test for trust. Just stay in touch with your boyfriend and don't be possessive. Keep your cool. Summer isn't that long and if he stays faithful you'll have a much better relationship. If he cheats with her you will find out. But its better to find out when you're with him so you can kick him in the nuts

What Guys Said 1

• keep an eye out.

What Girls Said 3

• RED FLAG GIRL!!

• Trust him. He did good. This isn't good fault.
    I know it sucks though:/

• You need to trust the guy. Not to much where you're not making sure what he's doing with the girl. You're concern and I understand. I would to. Maybe two to the girl. And tell her how you feel?