Would you be comfortable dating someone that is the exact same height as you?

• Yes
    66% (33)71% (35)69% (68)Vote
  • No
    34% (17)29% (14)31% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Height is generally more important for women than it is for men. If a great girl shows interest in him most guys really can't afford to be so picky as to throw her away because of something as minor as height. If however you are going for the top 10% of guys, then those guys can afford to be overly picky since most women are fighting over them.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Do people really worry about these things?

0|1
    2|1
  • I'm only 5' 7" so I prefer something close to my height as I feel like it's very average anyway...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with dating someone taller than me too

1|2
    0|0
  • It's weird but I'm completely fine if she's my height "when she wears heels", but I don't know if I'd find her as attractive if she was my height normally, I'm 6'2 and I typically like girls shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a 6'4 girl if i could find one

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know too many 5' 10" girls, but I wouldn't give a shit so long as she was pretty.

1|2
    0|0
  • Gonna be honest I might be a little bothered by it. I'm not absolutely sure though because I've never had it happen. Although I'm 6'3 so I don't think I'll ever have to worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would. I am 6'4 but I don't mind a tall female. Now if she is wearing heels then I guess Ill just have to deal with her being an inch or 2 taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know why I wouldn't be fine with that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with her being my height or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • That wouldn't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be taller :p:p:p:p

0|0
    0|1
  • Why wouldn't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like being talle, plus i love it when ladies are wearing high heels and im still taller, its so attractive i can't help but hug them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether or not a girl is shorter, the same height, or taller than me doesn't matter to me. I like them all. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know being uncomfortable with that was a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be chillin wit that idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind if she is taller than me :) by the way am 6ft xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot 4 so as a couple we'd look a bit out of place :) much prefer shorter girls

0|0
    0|1
  • Most men don't really care about their partners height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I'd date a girl who was taller too (and obviously I'll date girls who are shorter). To me height doesn't matter that much, as long as she's between 4'0" and 6'0" I'll be fine with it. (5'7" myself)

And actually I've found sex is better when the girl is about my height, especially for missionary and kissing comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a woman would ask this question...

smfh

0|2
    4|0
  • I might be a little uncomfortable if she wore heels and became taller than me, but if she was really hot and didn't mind my height yeah that works

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• Sure would be comfortable dating someone that is the exact same height as me.
    My boyfriend of a year and a half is actually a few inches shorter than me. At 5'10", I'm cool with that. I'm happy with him, we get along really well so why should some kind of age-old societal norm be a hindrance to that?
    Also-
    cdn.someecards.com/.../...YTQzNjYwMjE2MGIzY2I0.png

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would crush him like a weed. I will not date a man who I feel that I could snap in half, and let's be honest... at 5'4, I'd feel like I could crush him to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure actually. I have a male friend who's my height (we always call him the hobbit) and I'm not sure if I would be fully comfortable with it. I mean, if I give him a hug, it's like I'm giving a hug to a female friend. Maybe it's because my other friends are all 6'3/4, but this is a case I have to experience before I can decide.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be fine with that. Many guys are my height or close to it anyways, so I'm already used to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, no problem w/ that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I'm actually an inch taller than my guy.

I'd only feel weird if I was heavier, or way taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that's fine. As long as he's not shorter

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no problem at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. I'm 4'11.5, so it would definitely make me uncomfortable if he wasn't taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'2 so i prefer a guy taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 5'0 so that'd be weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that I am 5 feet tall, no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I'm 5'11 so I would be stupid not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'0 feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is fineee with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be cool with it. Height's really not that big of a deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is really hard to find a guy who is my height :) i'd want him to be taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't wear heels often or anything so...

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be okay with me as long as he's not uncomfortable with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say it's yes because I care more about personality than looks, but the truth is if I am attracted to them physically and emptionally I don't care if they're a tiny bit shorter than me or my heifht

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. As a matter of fact I would never date someone the same height as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it should be an issue. Love is love.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is shorter than me and some people think its weird but if you love each other, a few inches taller won't make a difference

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I prefer someone taller since I am only 5'2. I really don't like my own height

0|1
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter to me. I am tall myself and I wouldn't care if the person I was dating was shorter or taller than me.

1|0
    0|0