Girls, would you date my famous friend?

My friend Jason Genova has become a youtube sensation over the past couple years. He is professional bodybuilder/powerlifter and is well known in Del Ray Beach Miami. He has told me recently he struggles with women and i want to help him out. He has a Youtube channel where he gives weight lifting advice, trains, and pretty much just does funny random things and has a camera man film everything. here is an example. Would you consider him dateable? why or why not? Please watch the video its only 20 minutes.

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Seems like a light hearted guy which can be pretty good but no, I don't think I'd date him. Physically, he's pretty much everything I find unarousing :/ I also think that him being so energetic would probably irritate me after a while.

• can you explain what you find unarousing?

• She's basically saying he's not really her type. Doesn't mean he can't be what other women find attractive.

• Yeah, he seems nice but I would have to talk to him and get to know him. The muscles are a little bit much.

• I probably would

• I wouldn't date him.

• why or why not.. thats the other half of the question! be specific

• i know.. part of the question is explaining why he's not your type

• I like tall thin men, and I'm not attracted to his voice.

• I would , he seems nice and funny.

• I'd hardly call him famous. But, no I wouldn't date him.

• why wouldn't you date him? and he has over 9000 youtube followers so i disagree with you

• Wow. You are very rude! Your attitude is ugly, and I hope you see how you are portraying yourself because it only reflects back onto you in a negative way. Please don't direct your misguided anger towards women onto me, I simply answered your post; I will not reply to anything you write again.

• Very amusing I just read some of your opinions on other posts. I get it now, it's nothing to do with me, you're just a bitter, shallow and angry person that gets off on being sarcastic and rude. It truly is pathetic. Thanks for posting under your user name though because now I can just block you. 😉